Monday, July 24, 2006

Bernanke Dovish Statement Fading, Middle East War back in talks...

The markets continues to lack focus and drift, for most of Asia and Europe sessions, showing a lack of conviction in traders' outlook. The impact from the war between Lebanon and Isreal on the world major foreign exchange currencies is once again making greenback acting as a safe haven when Isreali armies moved their forces to the border preparing the invasion and initiated the attack over the weekend. Today's Australian's session has proved to be USD bullish when markets has pushed the EUR/USD, 50 pips down during the Asian session before the Tokyo lunch break. I took profit on my EUR/USD trades with a handsome profit and took a USD/CHF trade with maximum leverage expecting it to increase due to geo-political instabilities particularly the middle east. Commodities such as gold and silver has dropped today which might due to the increasing of the interest rates throughout the world and economic growth slowdown in the US. Gold dropped to as low as $605 per ounce today from $618.

I didn't do much of observing and trading today because I wasn't feeling too well myself and I figured that my condition could not work the best for me in my analysis and critical thinking which I consider the BASIC skills to be successful in trading. I hope I could get better tomorrow and resume my trading as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home