Friday, July 28, 2006

Euro Gains On Weaker Than Expected GDP Growth.

Euro managed to gain further following the second quarter's Gross Domestic Report for the year 2006. US Growth slowed to 2.5% from 5.6% in the first quarter. The consensus was 3%. Before the report, markets were expecting a stronger number, higher than 3% for stronger economy growth. However for the major sign of inflation, core Personal Consumption Expendictures were lower compared to the first quarter but is above the economists' consensus. It was reported 2.5% in the second quarter versus 2% in the first quarter. I managed to take another trade again at 1.2680 Long EUR/USD with maximum leverage. Looks like my margin call weeks earler proved to be a good thing that happened afterall. Since my margin call, I managed to scalped with maximum leverage 1 pair of currency at a time at least 500 pips. From $18 dollars left after my margin call, I now have $50 completed profit and another $13.00 unrealized profit. I wouldn't know what to call myself by I guess I'm a semi day-medium trader. Usually I let these profits run until my stops are triggered.

I realised that recently my post hasn't been anything much as I'm very much occupied by the chores that need to be done on the launching of my new gold business company. Hopefully when everything is well established, I will get back to my normal routine and providing more analysis for those who've been reading my posts.

=============
Existing Trades
=============

Long EUR/USD @ 1.2680

As I'm always tired these few days, I'll mostly keep my posts short and merely just for journal charting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home