Monday, August 14, 2006

Eurozone GDP Increased to 6-year high.

First of all, I would like to apologize to all my loyal readers who frequent my blog for informations and my analysis. I'd really appreciate your visits and it really gives the sense of fulfillment. Thanks again.

I've not being able to keep up-to-date with the news and report releases in nowadays (I've no idea how long this could last) because my gold investment business is approaching launching and I've got tons to do. Due to that my new business will be held in other state in my country, I have to travel around 400 km everytime I need to make a progress in it and I have to make several trips per week. This has caused me to become extremely exhausted everytime I return to my home which leaves me too tired for updating and forex trading. However, I could possibly still help anyone of you who's reading this and I can provide you my personal analysis. Please include your questions and the currency. I'll do my best to help out anyone of you out there.

Thanks again. I'll hope that I could resume this blogging as soon as possible. If you guys wish to be noticed when this blog is resumed. Please kindly email me at gohrayson@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Happy Trading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home