Thursday, February 01, 2007

Boring.... Boring... Trading day.

After exciting moments I had yesterday, another hopeful day comes today as I anticipate more movements from the market. In fact, it was pretty boring for the whole session. I didn't actually made any profit today even I placed 2 trades... a few minutes before the last rally begins. I purchased 430 units of silver @ 13.6650 and 13.7900 respectively. The price fluctuates and increase and I finally closing my positions with only USD 2 profit. lolz. Count it as lucky as soon after I close my positions, it feel immediately a big red line. So, now i'm out of trades again and will place new trades based on retracement or another consolidation. Hoping for a better tomorrow

happy trading

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home