Friday, February 23, 2007

Gold and Silver Spike to 14.6000. Another day of profit.

After the big win on Feb 21, I've placed a trade waiting for a breakout trade. It did and it's again in my favor, I placed a trade at 14.4000 looking for a bullish sign after almost 36 hours of consolidation which shows no sign of weaknesses. For the 14.4000, I initially targeted 14.7000 as the main top resistance after 14.4000, sadly it only reaches 14.6000 and I took my profit at 14.5350 which brings me another USD 96. This rally today marks the end of the bullish week of commodities and I'm prediction a big correction in the commodity market starting early next week when market reopens. A spike like this usually happens for profit taking sessions for trades which is still held on Feb 21. As I feel that the current gold and silver are a lil overpriced, I will be expecting a retracement, that should make my job easier and certainly makes my day.

Wish everyone a great weekend and have fun.

Happy Trading

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home