Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Profit Record! Thanks To Silver Retracement!

I've made a significant profit in Silver again today as yesterday's retracement has enabled me to practice my " Buy low Sell high" technique. This retracement with my trades along with the drop has enabled me to test my techniques IF the market goes against me. I couldn't say it's successful because I was running low on funds yesterday. I have deposit another USD 1020 to my trading account ( USD 20 was an excess when I wire transfer my funds to make sure I have at least USD 1000 back in the account).

In total I've made USD 201 from 5 trades with accumulated 1500 units of silver. Below are my trades;

200 units @ 13.8000
300 units @ 13.8500
500 units @ 13.7280
200 units @ 13.6550
110 units @ 13.6030 ( I almost ran out of margin, this is the maximum I could take)
190 units @ 13.7750 (This is taken during the London bull market.)

All of above trades are closed at 13.8850. I've changed my monthly target from 20% to 30% starting from February. Currently, I'm almost reaching 50% for the month of February. An amazing results I would say. I'm looking to make another USD 270 in coming weeks before 1st of March. The retracement happen at the right time for everyone but unfortunately I have insufficient funds yesterday. Too bad for this time, now the money is back and I'm definitely back for more.

For my future trades, I see that the bullish trend is still intact and I would probably take a trade at 13.9000 where the current bottom of the bullish trend up-to-date. Hoping for a better tomorrow

Happy Trading

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home