Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines.

Happy Valentines to my readers. I was not home the whole day and I couldn't observe the market to place trades, not to mention triggering any trades. While my partner accidentally trigger a trade of silver, 620 units at 14.0100, it's suppose to be an accidental beauty but due to his lack of experience in trading, he closed the trade with a small loss of USD 60. This is a definitely a lesson worth paying for his trading experience.

As I've just returned home, judging from the market's reaction and pricing activity for this valentine's day, it's not as aggressive as I thought it would be. I think the market is losing it's steam and momentum of the bullish market and I AM expecting another major retracement before silver prices proceed to a higher level. This is a 90% possibility that I'm expecting to happen in the coming few days. Meanwhile, I will keep my options open for further bullish signals and be extra careful before triggering any trades. I would advise the same to anyone who is in the same view as me.

I seriously appreciate comments from my readers regarding the future markets and will be always available for discussions.

Happy Valentines and Happy Trading.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home