Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Disastrous Tuesday.

I'm sad to announce that I've finally had my first bad day since trading. During early New York session today, the silver market was undergoing a very aggressive retracement. My current margin was able to support it to go a little bit lower. But I've decided to give up 50% of my trades which cost me a damn big hole of USD 470 in my wallet. Therefore I'm back to where I started on January. My aim for February remains to 30% monthly profit. I'll try to regain what I've lost today within a week since I thought I lose half a grand in 24 hours I'll use 5 trading days to recoup it. It'll be hard but still possible I hope.

Currently I still have trades at 13.9500, 13.9000 and 13.7850 with 300 units, 600 units & 600 units respectively. Throughout today, I given a thorough thinking about how should I place trades on dip which I can't possibly 100% sure the bottom at all times? Yesterday I've made another discovery of the weekly hourly trend, which gives me a picture of a possibly drop like early today. It seems like another great graph for me to help me making decisions on my trade. I shall switch my strategy to a less aggressive approach after this hole in my pocket during range markets. But during the bullish trend, I will be as aggressive as ever to gain as much as possible before another retracement forms.

Even though, this loss has bring me back to early February, this had been an extremely valuable lesson to me in my trading experience and I definitely paid a hefty price for it.

For others out there, hope you enjoy my experience and all the best

Happy Trading!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home