Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Technical Drop in Commodities

The correction today has made the market unstable with several traps on the way down of 3000 pips of silver and a drop of nearly 20 USD in gold. I took this opportunity to take a dip trade and made a small profit out of it. I've made USD 48 only for today. The highest P/L is over 400 USD earlier but I didn't took profit because I was expecting it to return to higher pace yesterday. Anyway, I took my profit. It's little but I've achieved more than 90% of my balance this month.

I'm thinking of terminating my daily post in this blog as I feel it's lost it's meaning. I initially created this blog to share but in the end, I'm the only person contributing. Anyway, I will make 10 last posts starting from tomorrow. If things continue to be this way, I will terminate it.

Thanks Everyone

Happy Trading

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for maintaining an incredibly useful blog. Keep all the great posts coming! We welcome you to come check out our forex signals service at http://www.iforexsignals.com. We are a day trading forecasting system that predicts when the major pivots (highs/lows) will be hit for each currency pair. We have the only forex signals that we know of that tell traders the night before, what exact minute in the day to open and close trade. We are interested in your thoughts and welcome you to try our free trial.

Forex Market Signals

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home