Friday, June 16, 2006

+100 pips: Euro stays firm on narrower than expected Current Account Balance.

It surprised me to see the narrower Current Acount balance but the effect still remains EUR/USD standing firm. I took profit on my EUR/USD trade with 100 pips profit. Fundamentals are showing stronger economic growth for the US but I strongly believe this is not going to last for long as weaker USD data will start to show.

My my new system, I'm doing a full year calculations on weekly, monthly, and yearly backtest with appropriate leverage. Still incomplete though but the current test are considered satisfying but more calculations would be needed.

I wish I could type more about my fundamental analysis but the calculations has made my brain very tired as I couldn't think more. I will spend my weekend doing the calculations as I'm expecting to slowly switch to this system with a personalised leverage.

*yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home