Thursday, February 08, 2007

February's Mission Accomplished! Yay!!!

Should I say more? The retracement went as I expected, I took the trades and I took the profits. which brings another day of great profit of USD 112 , I've achieved my expecting monthly 20% target,which I've made 29.77% since Feb 1st and DEFINITELY over the overall profit since January 24, is now officially 53%.

I'm so so so happy!! Wondering if I would get paid by Oanda after all this winnings, I've decided to withdraw some money from my winning account. After I received the money, I will again credit my Oanda trading account with another USD 1000. I thought, it will at least confirm that I will received my winning money after all.

Back to the news, Russia's gold and foreign currency reserves were increased to $304.6 billion and the government at Ahmadabad
is contemplating to release 300 tonnes of silver for Gujarat. Lots of supporting news for commodities and makes another reason for everyone to purchase gold and silver.

Now that currently the silver price is now at the high price, I am looking to make another trade when prices of silver consolidates looking for a new buying opportunity. Does anyone have any ideas on the next best silver trade?

Email me: gohrayson@yahoo.com

Happy trading everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home