Monday, February 05, 2007

Great day, great profit. New Record!!

My money is coming from silver, Thanks alot silver . I'm almost reaching my 20% goal for month of February as the trades on a great Monday brings me 15.3% profit. This 15.3% is not calculated from my starting capital of USD 1000, it's calculated from the closing account for the month of January which totalled USD 1176 (rounded down) estimated around 17.6% for month of Jan. Therefore 15.3% means USD 180 from USD 1176 (rounded down minus daily interest rates).

Let's recap on what I've done.

Both of this trades has been held over the weekend, paying daily interest rates of USD 1.8 each for 2 days. Totaled USD 7.60. It's worth it though~

430 units of silver @ 13.3000
430 units of silver @ 13.4230

This trade is taken today during some minor retracement when I'm expecting the bullish moment is coming...

430 units of silver @ 13.3500

As far as this record progressed, I'm making profit almost everyday. I'm looking forward continue this way of trading until I make some serious money out of it.

For the next trade, I'm expecting a consolidation price around 13.5000 and before another bullish session, I'm looking to take another trade at 12.4000.

I like to keep my trading plan easy, simple and straight to the point and obviously this trading plan I designed is very suitable for me.

The purpose of this blog is for me to expose my experience and make friends with people from all over the world. If some of you don't mind, drop me an email~ gohrayson@yahoo.com

Happy trading!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home