Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Looking For Partners To Start A New Investment Blog

I'm looking for currency and commodity analysts and strategist to share a blog to publish fundamentals and technical analysis with investment strategies. This is a preliminary idea of a new blog. Doesn't matter you're male or female, as long as you feel you're good enough for the world to know who you are...

Email me at gohrayson@yahoo.com

Please specify what are you specialization, your relevant experience and preferably with age.
Just provide me whatsoever information for me to know you better.

Only serious and confident traders and analyst should email me.

Thanks

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home