Monday, May 22, 2006

-2900 pips: Gold ruined everything...

My 2 week effort and profits were gone in just 1 trade. Gone with the gold. I've closed my gold trade at a major loss for my account that took all my profit with a big chunk from what I've started. But what's worse is not the money lost in gold, what's not expected is the loss created by gold has creates disequilibrium within my active trades which I currently have problem with. The market practically is just trading without a direction today bearish and bullish with no proper signs, seems to be purely out of random movements. What a hell day for day traders, and damn me for being stupid enough to actually buy gold when the dollar gains. I must regret that what I pay for this mistake is much more than the pips itself. I'm hoping things would be better day tomorrow with better trading directions.

===================
Completed/Closed Trades
===================

Long XAU/USD @ 665.70 , Closed @ 636.70 ( -2900 pips/ $ -29.00 )

==================
Existing Trades
==================

Long USD/CHF @ 1.2085

Long USD/CHF @ 1.2100

Long USD/CHF @ 1.2240

Long USD/CHF @ 1.2280

Long USD/CHF @ 1.2380

Long EUR/USD @ 1.2860

Long EUR/USD @ 1.2910

Long EUR/USD @ 1.2960

Short ZAR/USD @ 6.05

ZAR/USD is being a pain in the ass for me. I hope to close this trade as soon as possible. and hopefully which clearer tomorrow I could do that.

Today shall be my most fucked up day in since I trade in Oanda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home